Patron Program 2022–23 Season
View our full season of Patron events in our digital brochure.
Levels and Benefits
Patron members enjoy special benefits including:
Twelve months of general admission and member benefits
Invitations to a host of exceptional events throughout the year
Reciprocal admission benefits at 21 major art museums
Early access to complimentary special exhibition tickets
Access to staff dedicated to personally handling your requests
Opportunities to travel with curators
Recognition in the Annual Report
Up to 40% off parking, 15% off dining, and 10% off at Museum shops
- Daily general admission for six adults and four youths (ages 7–17)
- Twelve free tickets per special exhibition
- Discounted tickets for additional guests
- Opportunity to learn more about the collections with Curators Circles
- All benefits at the Patron Member level
- Fourteen free tickets per special exhibition
- Invitations to all Patron Fellow events and learning opportunities
- All benefits at the Patron Fellow level
- Sixteen free tickets per special exhibition
- Invitations to all Patron Sponsor events and learning opportunities
- Ability to rent space at the MFA to host your private event with a 50% discount on the reservation fee
- All the benefits at the Patron Sponsor level
- Unlimited admission for you and your guests and up to four youths (17 and under)
- Eighteen free tickets per special exhibition
- Invitations to all Director’s Circle events and learning opportunities
- Invitation to join the Ann and Graham Gund Director for a special travel opportunity
- Ability to rent space at the MFA to host your private event with the reservation fee fully waived and to host a wedding at the MFA (as the couple or the parents of the couple)
- All benefits at the Director’s Circle Patron level
- Twenty free tickets per special exhibition
- A complimentary exhibition catalogue selected by MFA staff
- All benefits at the President’s Circle Patron level
- Thirty free tickets per special exhibition
- Opportunity to host an intimate cocktail party for up to ten guests at the MFA with the curator and collection of your choice
- Complimentary annual membership in a Curators Circle of your choosing
Ways to Give
Prefer to give a set amount each month? With monthly payment options, giving has never been easier!
Contact the Patron Program office at 617-369-3211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your monthly installments.
Monthly payments range from $250 for Patron Members, $500 for Patron Fellows, to $1,000 for Patron Sponsors.
Want to make renewing easy and paper free? Your gift goes further when you enroll in MFA Automatic Renewal.
Check the MFA Automatic Renewal box when renewing online or contact the Patron Program office at 617-369-3211 or email@example.com to set this up.
Matching Gifts Through Your Employer
Is your company a matching gift employer? Many companies will increase the impact of your gift to the MFA. Please check Matching Gifts to see if your employer will match your donation. Obtain a Matching Gift Form from your human resources department and send it in with your Patron Program reply card and payment.
Foundations, Donor-Advised Funds, and IRA Charitable Rollovers
The Patron Program is pleased to welcome grants for the full amount of Patron membership recommended from charitable foundations, donor-advised funds, or IRA charitable rollovers. Specific rules apply: Patron members who give through these channels and wish to attend events must “pay as they go” for benefits received at events. Donors will be prompted to pay the entire per person value of each event. Accompanying each event invitation is an RSVP insert with payment information to be filled out and returned to our office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Patron Program office at 617-369-3211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift of Securities
When you make a gift of appreciated securities, you provide invaluable support to the MFA while receiving a double tax benefit—a charitable deduction and avoidance of capital gains tax.
Before initiating a gift, please contact Terry Lighte at 617-369-3733 or email@example.com or Liz Sevy at 617-369-4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know to expect the securities you are donating and can promptly acknowledge your contribution.
For more information, please visit Gifts of Securities
For questions about the Patron Program or the MFA Advocate membership, please call 617-369-3211 or e-mail email@example.com.