Sample the Patron experience with an Advocate membership
$1,200 to $2,999 / year
As an elevated level of membership, the Advocate Program represents an important source of annual income for the MFA. Our generous members contribute unrestricted operating funds and make possible the continued vitality of this great Museum.
In appreciation of your generous support, the MFA invites you to sample the Patron experience through invitations to a select group of events and programs designed to bring you closer to the core of the MFA, its collections, and staff.
Advocate-level members enjoy the following benefits:
- Daily Museum admission for up to six adults and four youths (ages 7–17)
- Eight complimentary special exhibition tickets per exhibition
- Invitations to exhibition openings and a bonus Patron event
- Discounts of 10% off retail, 15% off dining, and up to 40% off on parking
- Presale access to timed tickets for special exhibitions
- Reciprocal admission benefits at 22 major art museums across the country
- Member events, including tours, curator talks, and family programs
- Opportunity to join Curators Circles
- Recognition in the MFA’s Annual Report
Advocates receive invitations to the following special events. Invitations to events are for two and are sent by e-mail in advance of each event. To RSVP, kindly follow the instructions in the invitation.
One Curators Circles Event of Your Choice!
This season, in addition to the events listed below, we invite Advocate members to join us for one complimentary Curators Circle event of their choice. An exclusive benefit of elevated membership, Curators Circles provide a special opportunity to take a deeper dive into the MFA’s collections through behind-the-scenes programming—and to meet curators and fellow enthusiasts! To RSVP to the event of your choice, please e-mail email@example.com. To see a full listing of events, please visit Curators Circles.
Lecture and Coffee with a Curator: "Making Past Present: Cy Twombly"
10:30 am–11:30 am